Monday, March 4, 2013

"A Post A Day" Yeah, Sure!

How interesting life can be!  There were many reasons why I didn't want to live in a cold climate.  To name two, I despise snow and I tend to experience fatigue in cold weather.  Well, the fatigue is finally gone, but just when I think I can actually grow to like winters, I slipped on some ice and injured my back.  I'm going to be okay, it's nothing that won't heal.  It's just funny that it happened now.  We are about to get some info on how to make our house greener (which is why I didn't post much last week), but the last couple days I really wanted to rest so that my back will heal more quickly and efficiently.  That's why I haven't been posting the last couple of days.

My back is actually healing nicely.  I've been icing it for a couple days, per doctor's orders, but I can't work out at all for a while which makes me a little sad.  I may be able to do some brisk walking in a few days, I'll just have to avoid any patches of ice.  

I've been wanting an excuse to get some R&R and even though an injured back was the furthest thing from what I had in mind, I'll just make it the silver lining in this rather dark cloud.  After all, it WILL heal and I can get back to my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment