Monday, March 3, 2014

March's Book: Easy Kefir Recipes




Kefir is a blessing to those on leaky gut healing protocols.  There are two kinds of kefir, there is water kefir (for soda) and milk kefir (yogurt).  I actually consume (and VERY much enjoy) both.  I decided that a kefir recipe book would be a good book to feature this month.

I also posted a video presentation of a recipe that I FULLY intend on trying today.  Now that I have a dairy farmer who provides fabulous raw milk that my body loves, I eat yogurt again and I look forward to trying this kefir "cream cheese" stuff.  Kefir cream cheese would be a nice spread for my nut meal crackers.

I thought that a book on easy kefir recipes would be an ideal choice for the probiotic series that I've been doing. What I love about the book that I posted is that it's a kindle addition for a dollar!  I hope you enjoy your kefir cream cheese and your other kefir recipes!



No comments:

Post a Comment