Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January's book: The Cure Is In The Cupboard



It's very possible that vaccines have their place.  If they do, however, I'd be the last person to tell you about their place.  There have been SO many parents (even parents who are practicing physicians) who complain about their children suffering from vaccine injury; so I wonder.  After doing lots of research, I found that there have also been MANY studies that show the VERY destructive effects of vaccines.  So I don't particularly care for flu shots or other unnecessary vaccines.

The first person who told me about the benefits of oregano oil was my aunt.  Honestly, there are SO many different ways to prevent the flu, but she seems to really believe in the oregano oil.  I felt that it wouldn't hurt to do some research on oregano oil and it's benefits.  When I heard it treats candida, I knew that I HAD to know more.  So this month, I decided on the book "The Cure Is In The Cupboard" by Dr. C Ingram.


No comments:

Post a Comment