Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Coffeecare

More and more people are complaining about the disadvantages of Obamacare.  For many, the so-called Affordable Care Act is not affordable.  The nasty part is that people who REALLY can't afford it get fined for not having health insurance that they can't afford in the first place and no one can explain to me how this is helping them.

There are SO many reasons why I am against Obamacare.  I'm tired of people affirming that it's "the law of the land" because taxation without representation was also the law of the land and the result was revolution.  That's the only thing about Obamacare that gives me hope; the hope of revolution.  Not necessarily "war" (which I understand revolution can easily escalate to and is often associated with), but revolution itself.  Many Americans hold on to the hope that the government will stop trying to spoon feed those of us who don't need them to make choices for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment