Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Snark, Accusation and Judgement, Oh My! (Part II)

There's very little that I could tell you about pharmaceutical drugs… except for why I avoid them. Vaccines I specifically avoid because they seem to do more harm than good. Now I have family members who get a flu shot every single year. They seem to swear by the vaccines. They believe that the vaccines are what prevents them from getting sick every single year. For these individuals I wouldn't suggest anything else. However, the young man who died recently because of brain damage that resulted from complications because of a flu shot, tells me that the flu shot is obviously not for everyone.

The article that I read last week led me to believe that there are people who are both ignorant and hostile toward people, like me, who would like to have the choice not to get a shot. I was told by a colleague of mine (another blogger), that the reason why so many were so hostile and so over the top with their response toward my desire to have a choice about this issue is because these people are paid to give a response on some sites. Now I have no proof that this is true, however, if he is right, the snark, the accusations and judgment makes a whole lot more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment