Monday, December 9, 2013

Health Improvements

Around this time of year I usually get the flu or some other nasty upper respiratory infection.  This year, I had a scratchy throat, but seemed to have fought off whatever it was before it became something that would make me miserable. Even my doctor told me that is a sure sign of healing.

Where can I possibly begin to express my gratitude for healing methods such as the GAPS diet? After four years of being plagued by illness and fatigue, I'm finally in a place where I can more than hope for a normal life again.

More than ever, I'm so happy that I started this blog. I can testify to the fact that healing does not always begin with pharmaceutical drugs. In fact, the most complete healing cannot begin with pharmaceutical drugs. Our bodies were designed to heal themselves; the only reason why most of us have such a difficult time healing ourselves is because of all the toxins in the air, in our food and even in our clothing that blocks our bodies' healing abilities.

My father taught me many very valuable lessons, however, there is one that I will forever be grateful for.  He always said (quoting Steve Sinnott), that "Education is the great liberator" and he was right!  The more I learned about disease, health and how to heal, the more liberated I was from all of the lies and propaganda of mainstream media.  For any of you who are sick, I urge you to get educated about your disease.  Learn all there is to know about it.  Take the prescription drugs per your doctor's advice if you want, but DON'T rely on those drugs for healing!  There may very well be another way and the other way could rid your condition forever!  I've been there, I've seen it and I know this.  Trust me, chances are that you don't need to stay sick and dependent on prescription for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment