Thursday, May 23, 2013

H7N9: Is It the New "Most Lethal" Bird Flu Strain?

Yes, another "lethal" flu strain.  The worst yet ever... blah, blah, blah.  All of this hype and Dr. Mercola is one of the few who write articles on preventive measures to take against the flu... REAL preventive measures I mean.  In other words not more garbage talk on vaccinations.

I'm not tying to downplay the effects of the flu; I'm very sensible of it's dangers.  My next door neighbors had the H1N1 virus a few years ago.  One had it for a few days and recovered; the other was in a coma and hospitalized for four months because of it.  With my issues with Candida, it's very easy for me to catch these things so obviously there is personal concern.  What is disturbing about these "new and lethal" flu bugs is that it is feeding a Big Business that I can not hope to support without giving up on my health completely.  I fear there are many others out there like me and they ALL need to read Dr. Mercola's article (the hyperlink below).

The bottom line is, get ALL of the information that you can on this matter and take very careful measures when choosing preventive methods rather than allowing certain "professionals" to scare you into making matters worse for everyone.

H7N9: Is It the New "Most Lethal" Bird Flu Strain?

No comments:

Post a Comment