Sunday, July 6, 2014

Why I Never Consume Colloidal Silver

I have a large bottle of colloidal silver that I almost never use.  I've actually ingested it a few times, and each time my health got worse.  Finally, my doc told me to stop taking it.  It's a heavy metal, I knew this, but it said that it was safe to ingest!  Then I read the article below which made things clearer to me.

I used to think:  So what do I do now?  I have this BIG bottle of colloidal silver that I can't use... or can I?  I can't ingest it, but there are times when I need an external antimicrobial agent.  For cuts, scrapes and ear infections, colloidal silver is AWESOME!  Yet, used in these ways it will not kill your beneficial flora or infest your body with heavy metals.  I even poured some in a spray bottle to sanitize my hands on the go!

Why I Never Consume Colloidal Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment