Monday, July 14, 2014

My Gut Bugs

I've mentioned that I've been on the intro GAPS diet several times.  In the intro part of the diet raising your gut bug intake is KEY to healing.  I've been pouring fermented whey and sauerkraut juice into almost all of my soups; I've made a nice fermented coconut soda (yum-may!) that I sip on throughout the day; and I've been eating a LOT of kefir (from raw cow and raw goat milk).  I've even made fermented fish.  I've got to say, I was pretty scared at first, but I had some for breakfast and WOW!  It's actually pretty good, I've got to say!

I've been seeing improvements in my health like I couldn't imagine too!  I've had so much energy this week.  I mean, I was able to get up in the morning without feeling REALLY groggy or sick (which happened very often in the past).  I'm starting to see that getting out of bed in the morning ISN'T suppose to be that painful after all.  I get MORE out of my day then ever.  My skin isn't dry and flaky like it used to be.  And I can see that the Candida is finally going away... FINALLY!

The only problem is the die-off.  That drove me crazy at times and it's something that is keeping me from traveling for a while too.  But I am determined to conquer this and get my health back!  So bring on the gut bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment