Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Expansion!

I'm sure you've noticed my lack of activity in the last couple of months.  Well, there is good reason for that.  You see, BWMFs is growing beyond that which I've envisioned!  I may even be moving BWMFs to another location and soon.  If I do, when I do, I'll be sure to alert all of my much valued readers of the new web address.  I will keep all of the information at this location up to ensure that everyone is aware of the move, and I will personally alert those who have linked to my site so that they can make a new link to the new location.

Blogger has served me well for the three years that BWMFs has been around, however, what I want to offer has become too big for Blogger and it's almost time to move on.  Even though this is FAR from goodbye, I want to thank everyone for reading.  I'm excited about the next step and everything the Lord has in store for me!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! I am so excited and happy for you. I'm positive this new link will be a success and looking forward to this change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend! I'm looking forward to this change as well. :-)

      Delete