Sunday, April 13, 2014

13 Evidence-Based Medicinal Properties of Coconut Oil

No, I will not shut up about coconut oil.  THERE is a powerhouse food if I've ever seen or eaten one.  The oil has astounding benefits from nutritional to medicinal.  Amazing stuff!

There is only ONE oil that I fry my food in and that's coconut oil.  When I do oil pulling (for my teeth) I use coconut oil.  I used to use coconut oil on my skin too.  My mother, a retired nurse, upon reading new research about coconut oil has commented that she wished she knew about its disinfectant properties when she was practicing because it could have supplemented many different things that she did for her patients.

Well, if you're a coconut oil fan like me, then you'll LOVE the article below.  Enjoy!

13 Evidence-Based Medicinal Properties of Coconut Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment